Tuesday, November 18, 2008

speed dating

i finally decided to go for the AME speed dating event last saturday @ hoxe's cafe,damansara perdana..janji dgn bie & deera..was a bit late..sesat skit ;) smpai2 terus register..we get discounts..thanks to the organizers :)..there were 10 pairs of participant..was nervous at first sbb rase mcm nak sembang ape je dgn mamat2 ni kan?but then after a short brief from may2..& the bell rang,it started..i was girl #10..nmpk sgt la smpai paling lambat kan?hehe..so my first partner was guy #10 also la..borak2..okla..then when the bell rang,the guys rotated..i get to meet guy#9 & so on till guy #1..& it ended..it was not as akward as i thought it would be..there were no 'spark' though..or like some ppl like to call it.."love at first sight"..hehe..but however,all the guys were ok la..xde la smpai mcm blank xtau nak borak ape..dahla xde suara,so mcm x selesa jgk la nak borak..can't really remember their names..kejap sgt,just 4 minutes each person..most of the guys were just there because they teman their friends..or dipaksa datang..so, it doesn't quite match the purpose of the event la..they are not really looking after all..then goes the final bell,"kringgg"..i'm glad it was over..however relaxed i tried to be,i still can feel the 'artificalness' in myself..is that even a word?hahah..pastu ape lagi,sambung mkn..earlier x smpt mkn sgt sbb dah lmbt..had spagetti,chic wings&the tuna-on-french-bread thing..duduk2,borak2,makan2..a bit of picture takings,gossip2..thenit was time for me to head home..it was nearer to sunway,but i need to get back to putrajaya ;)..

smpai2 je rumah..shared the experience with my bestest fren,who else kalau bukan my beloved mak :)..described some of them to mak,can't really remember all the details..the event was just ok..but it's not my cup of tea la..pegi sekali je cukup kot..i started to wonder..what do the guys think about me?hm,i mean..i'm just being my true self,just that my voice is a bit serak,hehe..none of the guys that nite that i'm really interested in pun but they're ok to be friends with la..so,i went to sleep that nite still curious on how the outcome will be like..i doubt that i'll have any matches pun..so,on sunday went to niza's house for the makan2 thingy..shared the experience with the girls plak..

then come monday..as usual,masuk ofis..sign in YM & check my mail..and there it was,the reply mail from the organizers..guess what?no matches,haha..i guessed right..the email was well said though..it says there that 30% of the guys is interested in me,but since i'm not interested in them so the details couldn't be revealed..maybe if i selected 5/10..the email will tell me..there are 50% of the guys who are interested in me..duhh..like i couldn't figure that out myself..hehe..opps,sorry organizers ;p..tp okla,mcm xde la nak ckp like i'm such a loser or anything..but alaa,i still feel like a LOSER la..hahah..the first person i tell of course la my mak..then seperti biase la..she said that i myself didn't feel the spark in any of the guys..just take it as an experiene..maybe can try to muhasabah diri after this..bla2..u know,the 'stuff-mom-said-just-so- the-daughter-won't-feel-like-a-loser'..hehe..thanks mak..

i'm just wondering now whether am i that uninteresting & boring?am i not a good communicator?am i not pretty?am i annoying?hmmm...but...who cares..my family loves me..my friends adores me..they're the one matters in my life,right?hehe..perasan la plak..nak sedapkan hati,kasi can la k..hehe..so,anyhow..i won't let this one thing bring me down..i think i'm a fun & cheerful person..i know i am..but just didn't find someone that suits me yet..but,it was a good experience though..nasib baik ade discount,so xde la rase rugi sgt,hehe

so,back to the conventional way i guess..no need to speed,just go slow.."take one step at a time,there's no need to rush,just like learning to fly or falling in love"..hehe..biar lambat,asalkan selamat..from now on..i'll just live my life to the fullest..be my true self..do fun & exciting stuff..i know the time will come sooner or later..i'll meet my guy eventually i hope..do pray for me ya ;)

No comments: