Friday, January 30, 2009

best birthday ever =)

25th January 2009..it's my BIRTHDAY!!=)

eventhough i had to go to class that day..it's ok..receive text from my mak..some relatives & friends..the class went as usual..the lecturer was ok..then came lunch time..my class mates bought me a cake..a blue berry cheese cake..so sweet & thoughtful of them..i've known them for only 8 days but they threw me a suprise party..they even bought me a gift..THANKS A LOT u guys..i'm so lucky to have such cool & wonderful classmates..only 4 person were missing..wong & amanda(my deskmate) gone back for CNY celebration..& another 2 ponteng,hehe..have to get the pictures from org yg bwk camera that day..
.
went back home from class..no one was home..tok was admitted to hukm..so everyone is busy visiting..i went to visit earlier on thursday..so came that night..we had dinner at a gerai nearby only..ingatkan mule2 mak xde..so x cukup corumn :( skali..sempat..& paksu with the kids join skali..so,we had a birthday dinner..supposed to ajak mail skali but then the plans were all kucar kacik..so x jadi..next time ya awak..
.
still receive some text from friends wishing me b'day..but none of my close friends wish me..till the end of 25th :( but i suspected that they are planning something for me..siap dah discuss dgn mak..i even guessed the details..i think my instict is really good la..haha..tapi mcm xnak la perasan lebih2..skali xde apape..mmg sedih la kan?hehe..
.
then came the next day 26th January 2009..woke up early & dropped of lala at KL central to meet her friends..dah alang2 smpai KL central tu..i went to pusing2..bought myself a pair of black baju kurung,a black baggy pants & a black inner-long sleeves-baju..pastu gerak balik..my bf booked me for the day..so later i went back to sunway..waited for his call..dlm lepas zohor camtu..went to pick him up & we went to OU..jalan2..mkn2..
.
after magrib..we went to the curve & of course la i smell something fishy already or should i say, shrimpy,heheh..mail ajak gi the curve?haha..kenape la plak..as far as i know..only my tkc friends je yg suke ajak lepak the curve ni..& pastu he brought me to bubba gump..lagi la fishy kan..hehe
and so there they were dressed in yellow&black..@ bubba gump shrimp & co..just as suspected..haha..sorry u guys, my instict mmg kuat,can't help it..penat dah mail buat muke blur..i can still tell..all my close friends were there..all yg plan not to wish me earlier..hahah..THANKS a LOT u guys..the baloons were nice..the cake..the gifts..the 'shake ur bootie-bootie'..hahahah..so sorry i was so malu to shake anything,that is the best i can do ;p..i never had celebration like this before..really appreciate all the effort..can't thank u guys enough..LOVE U GUYS SO~ MUCH! muah..muah..
.
so,as a whole..i can say..this is the best birthday i have ever had my whole life..so far :) i get to celebrate with all the important ppl in my life..my lovely family,my wonderful old friends,my new friends,my boyfriend(gosh,didn't think that i'd get to say that..)heheh..had so much fun..this year has been a great year for me..it started off well & i hope it will be greater throughout the whole year..
.
thank you so much family & friends for making me feel appreciated & loved..can't imagine my life without each & everyone of you..

No comments: